Website Design Services
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FINISH THE DEVELOPMENT?
Our basic web development is completed within two weeks. This assumes that all the requirements are provided immediately and that you are able to provide revisions and QA quickly.
DOES THIS INCLUDE HOSTING?
The service covers the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch. Name registry, hosting, and server costs are exclusive of this service. However, we would be more than happy to suggest a few hosting providers that provide great products and quality customer support.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES DO YOU USE TO BUILD YOUR WEBSITES?
Our Web Development services are built on the WordPress content management system (CMS) because:
1. It is the most flexible and easiest to use open-source content management system, with worldwide community support.
2. It has themes with responsive web design provide optimal user experience across devices so that users navigate the website with minimal resizing and scrolling.
3. Its Dashboards use page builders that: provide a drag and drop interface; allow easy creation of responsive column-based content; and, have more than five (5) pre-designed widgets, e.g. Galleries, Testimonial, Blog Feed and much more
WHY WON’T YOU LAUNCH ON A FRIDAY?
Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent a business that runs on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time by our staff, and most clients do not work on weekends.
DOES YOUR WEB DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE COME WITH SEO?
We will build your site based on an architecture that’s optimized for SEO.
WHERE WILL YOU BUILD MY WEBSITE?
We create your site on our own servers first and would only upload to your own website after the Final QA and revisions.
HOW MANY CHANGES CAN I MAKE BEFORE INCURRING ADDITIONAL COSTS?
1. There are two revision points for you. First is after the first week of development where we have already created a live site of your website based on the mockups and specifications you selected. Last is after the second week of development where we present the site itself for any last-minute revisions.
2. Please note that any revisions on the last round would have to be minimal and not amount anymore to design changes or work that would take more than half a day to execute.
CAN I GET ACCESS OF MY SITE WHILE IN DEVELOPMENT?
No. We only provide access to the first touch point and at the last revision before we upload to your hosting. Our developers work with the site directly, and we want to ensure that we would not encounter any issues in developing your site related to multiple access during development.